Centerville Yoga & Wellness is pleased to be able to offer you some of your favorite classes online! They will be hosted by Zoom, a video sharing portal that helps us to share our yoga and meditation classes with you in your home.
It is free and easy to use. Access the class in just three steps!
You will need to register for a Zoom account and Mind Body account (if you have not done so yet) - otherwise login is same as before.
1. Go to: www.zoom.us to set up your Zoom account. Download the Zoom app to your preferred device (laptop, PC, phone). You will be asked to provide an e-mail and personal password of your choosing. Spend a few minutes familiarizing yourself with the great features of zoom, such as “chat” and the ability to self mute your volume and/or video screen. It will be a challenge for us to help you troubleshoot once the class has started.
2. To attend an online class you will need to set up an account and pre-register for the class at: www.mindbodyonline.com or via the mindbody app. Please make sure that your email is correct when signing in/up. You may do so up to 30 minutes before the class starts, but no later. This timing is firm. Pre-register online as you normally would on your device. Once we see that you've signed up on the Mind Body class roster, we will email you the zoom meeting ID and passcode. This will enable you to “join the meeting” (attend the virtual class). Again, please, sign up at least 30 minutes prior to class to assure that we have time to send you an ID code for that class by email to you.
3. About 15 minutes before the class you will be able to log into the class via Zoom! You will see your friendly teacher and other classmates on your screen waiting to practice. Once you have joined the live stream class, please MUTE yourself and if you prefer not to be seen in the Zoom class, you will also have the option to select “STOP VIDEO”
Bear with us as this a learning process for our teachers too! We look forward to seeing you on Zoom!
Discounted rates and class passes will be available to access through Mind Body.
Should you have any questions please email email@example.com - or call 508-775-1422 and leave a message
Please stay up to date with us on Instagram and Facebook.
The CDC recommends these tips for staying healthy:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, going to the bathroom, and before eating or preparing food. If soap and water is not available, use at least 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home and practice social distancing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it in the trash. Use your inner elbow if no tissue is available
A reminder that if you are feeling overwhelmed, anxious or scared, consider taking a moment to connect with nature... perhaps a walk or taking some deep breaths near the ocean. Allowing yourself time to be present and mindful of your surroundings is a gift to yourself and others. We will continue to follow the CDC for updates. We appreciate all of your efforts to help keep our community safe.
-Karen and the staff at CYWC